Sunday, June 10, 2012

MY Dearest Dr. Revathi Balakrishnan

I gladly jumped when i got a photograph fromfao.orgDr. Revathi Balakrishnan  was my teacher when i was studying for my graduation in Home science then she had gone to US for her Post graduation in Home Science. Then  she joined back in the year 1982 in the Deptt.of FRM,CCSHAU,where I was working as Research Associate.. It was a great experience working under her guidance. Not only because she supported me in preparing for higher studies, in spite of my lacking of good grades in my graduation. For her support and inspiration, I feel very much in debt with her. Later on I did my Masters and my post graduations too. She is  Regional Rural Sociologist and Women in Development Officer in FAO Regional Office for Asia and the PacificBangkok, Thailand
Dr. Revathi Balakrishnan (standing)

I found some information in the report given  in fao.org, I am posting  medicinal uses of plants i have in my balcony ...You the readers can be benefited by practicing them.........more plants and their medicinal uses click the link given above.
Have a read!!

No comments:

Post a Comment